SeaZip Offshore Service develops and operates service vessels for the offshore industry. In view of the substantial growth in this sector, we specifically focus on custom-made solutions for offshore wind farms. We provide full service packages based on short or long-term charter contracts. Proven excellence in ship management ensures maximum control over human and environmental risks.
Our service vessels guarantee the industry a swift and safe transfer of personnel and tools, spares and equipment, as well as on-site accommodation and support. Our main goal is Safety First. All our procedures are fine-tuned to offer optimum risk control. Our crew has specialist training based on offshore industry work practices. Our vessels meet international safety standards and are systematically audited. Our procedures serve our mission: to provide outstanding and safe performance, in even the most challenging of circumstances.
Two brand new crew catamarans will be delivered to us in September 2012 to further support the growth of Seazip Offshore Services. We are looking for candidates for the position of:
As Master you represent Seazip and you are responsible for day to day operations on board with regard to ship, maintenance, quality management (ISM), purchasing, crew and passengers. All in line with company policy.
We ask for
· A valid Dutch license Master < 3000 GT or more.
· Relevant experience in offshore, preferably on a crew transfer vessel or Equal
· Good verbal and writing skills in English and preferably German
· Possession of relevant documents and certificates.
· Motivated and a flexible person.
· A competitive salary.
· An opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere in a shipping company sailing under Dutch Flag.
· Willing to work in a 1 on – 1 off rotation system
· Training educational opportunities.
Interested in the position?
For more information, call to Teije Velds or send your application letter and resume to: Recruitment@jrshipping.nl